We have all been given a very strong message by the government to ‘Stay at home’, and to travel only when necessary. We have a duty of care as a service which is allowed to remain open, to ensure the absolute safety of our staff at this time, and of the clients which need to use our service for essential animal health and welfare.
We ask you respect this 'stay at home' message and we will be rescheduling any appointments we deem not necessary and that we feel will not cause harm, pain or distress if it were postponed.
- We will be opening up our telephone consultations where we can prescribe if needed, please use this service where you can.
- We are asking for all pre ordered medications to be paid be for in advance, we will let you know once they are ready and we can take payment over the phone or you can pay online via our website.
- Once you have arrived for an appointment, please let reception know you are here, and return to your car, the vets would like to call you on your mobile phone to discuss your pets issues. Please keep your phone on and charged. We will then collect your pet from your car and return them to you. We may need to call you in between too.
- We can post medication for a small charge and that includes preventative health care. Please give at least 5 working days from ordering to receiving, we will post 1st class recorded.
- If you have Covid symptoms OR are self-isolating or shielding, then please do not come to the surgery, please send someone else if needed.
- Please wear a mask at all times when speaking to our staff, if you are exempt from this, please stay in your car and call the surgery when you arrive.
If you have any concerns about your animals then please call us so we can triage your case over the phone, and please respect any decision our staff are trained and experienced to make.
Our phones will be busy but please do call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can assist you.
We all know and understand how important your pets are, we are doing this to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and to help protect our staff and you.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
We wish you all safe